Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Bunch of Sickos!

A nasty 12 hour stomach bug is making it's way through the Creamer household. Thankfully, Doug and Danny have thus far escaped it's wrath. Doug has been WONDERFUL at caring for everyone! You know it's true love when he holds your hair back while you're violently puking! His poor hands are raw from washing them and cleaning everything we touch with bleach water! Today, we seem to be on the mend and I have the kids on pallettes in the living room watching movies for the remainder of the day. I'm sure that qualifies me as a bad mother, but I'm going to be joining them on the couch shortly!
Please say a prayer for us, especially Doug and his mom! This morning he got a call that his mother wasn't feeling well and he went over to take her to the doctor. I'm sure he'll be at her house the rest of the day helping her...
God bless my husband, he's a good man!

3 comments:

H F J said...

AWwwww... I'm so sorry you and the boys are sick. (When you are better) Give Doug a good hug and pat on the back.

Therese said...

many prayers for you JoAnn. I am sorry to hear your sick.

Linda said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! God bless Doug and all of you.
AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

btw Putting the children in front of a movie on days like this does not make you a bad mother... it makes you REAL!