Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please pray!

It looks like we are going to take a direct hit from Ike. We are only 30 minutes from Matagorda Bay and the forcast track takes it right over our town. I am so frightened right now. We had planned to stay no matter what, but since now it looks like it might hit as a category 4 storm, we cannot risk our safety and stay. I fear so much for our home. I have prayed 13 years for a home of our own, and it is only by the grace of God that we live here. I know what God gives He can also take away...and that thought is bringing tears to my eyes right now. Please pray that God will give us the strength and grace to endure whatever happens.
I really fear we may lose our home...
Please, please, PLEASE pray for all in Ike's path!

Please, God, have mercy on us...

2 comments:

Therese said...

praying tonight for you all JoAnn. I hope your home is safe too.

Veronica said...

Praying for you all! My parents are in Pearland, not sure if they will evacuate or not.