Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday: Roasted chicken and vegetables. Will roast everything early in the day so we can eat as soon as ball practice is over.

Tuesday: Classic meatloaf. Made with grass fed beef with pureed vegetables snuck in so JP won't notice! I'll assemble this in the morning so it will be ready to pop in the oven right before meal time.

Wednesday: Kale and white bean soup. Will use the bones from Monday's meal to make the stock for this soup. Easily adapted to the crock pot - put in kale 15 minutes before serving.

Thursday: Baked potato bar.

Friday: Baked mac & cheese. Will make this earlier in the week and freeze it. Will pull it out to defrost before going to work and Doug can just pop it in the oven.

Saturday: Fish tacos with homemade sprouted wheat tortillas and pico de gallo.

Sunday: Herb baked eggs and homemade biscuts.

For hundreds of other great meal plans, check out www.orgjunkie.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Roasted Chicken!
My husband and I appear to have caught a spring cold or it's sinus season. Ugh!
Thank goodness we have a teenager who likes to cook.
I guess I'll take a day off, put my feet up and do some blog visiting.
Happy MPM.