Saturday, August 27, 2011

It all caught up to me!

I was scheduled to work Friday, and I DID show up...

AS A PATIENT!

(my monitor screen with contractions every two minutes.)


I woke up about 2:30 am with contractions and tried to ignore them until 5am when I finally woke Doug up and told him we had to go get checked out. After a couple of IV bags, blood work, and some medication they finally let me go home.

I do not make a good patient, so I'm going to take it easy this weekend and try really hard to do nothing.

I have to keep working or we'll loose our insurance.
Praying I can make it six more weeks,
will you pray, too?



5 comments:

Kalona said...

Praying! Be careful.

Anonymous said...

You bet I will ! .. and pass on word of you latest news to others I know praying for you too. Sarah

Anonymous said...

We are still here holding you and your family up in prayer. Sarah and many other blogger friends

MentalMom said...

Praying.

On the bright side that is one nice FHR tracing on your little girl!!! What a healthy little happy camper you're growing in there!! Keep up the good work,Momma.

Therese said...

Catching up a bit late here JoAnn but I will be praying for you and your little girl.